1.The race is to be named Pride Of The Potteries One Loft Race
2. The Committee are the one loft managers and owners.
3. Entry is open to all RPRA members and any other recognised union
4. The Entry Fee is £125 per pigeon
5. A £30 deposit per pigeon non-refundable will secure your place/s
6. The maximum capacity at the moment is 1000 pigeons
7. Full payment must be made on or before the arrival of the pigeons to the loft.
8. Cheques should be made payable to I.FRADLEY
9. All pigeons must be rung with the year of the race series.
10. All entries to be posted to the Pride Of The Potteries Hollywood Farm Crackley Gates Lycett Newcastle under Lyme ST5 6AW.
11. All Transfer forms and breeding details Must be brought in on the arrival of your birds entering the pride of potteries one loft.
12. The loft is open for acceptance of youngsters between the 1st March and the 28th of April 2020. Birds will only be accepted on Wednesdays 10am to 2pm and weekends between 10am and 2pm. Deliveries by courier any day with a prior arrangement with the loft manager I.Fradley (07849 214640).
13. All the relevant details of the ets ring and registration ring will be entered on a protected computer data base.
14. All young birds must be between 35 and 45 days old when delivered to the loft.
15. All pigeons entered and reported as lost will be repatriated to the loft.
16. All pigeons will be inoculated against paramyxovirus & herpes on arrival to the lofts even if you have already done them yourselves.
17. No entries from the loft manager will be accepted.
18. No replacement/substitutions or refunds for pigeons lost or fatalities will be permitted.
19. The loft will be maintained in a secure area and has a up to date security system in operation.
20. An electric clocking system will be installed and used for some training tosses and all 4 hotspot races and the Final race.
21. All youngsters will carry a telephone no belonging to the loft manager to assist repatriation of any lost birds (RPRA Rule 121)
22. The route from the races will be South. The anticipated training and race programme are subject to confirmation at the loft managers discretion.
23. The lib sites for the 4 hot spot races and the Final race will be confirmed and publicised prior to each of these races. 24. It is anticipated that the Hot Spot Races will take place from Cheltenham, Hullavington, Wincanton and Holmsley and the final race been flown from Carentan in France. If these races cannot be held on the appointed days due to inclement weather the loft manager will have the right to move these to another date or race point and all pool monies and prize money will be flown for on the 1st available date with the loft managers discretion.
25. The loft manager will have the final say on any training races or hot spot races as he is best at unforeseen circumstances such as poor weather or illness of birds etc.
26. There will be a comprehensive training program to give the birds the best chance of fulfilling their abilities.
27. The PRIDE OR THE POTTERIES OLR Licence no (to be advised by the RPRA ).
28. PRIZE MONEY FOR 2021 OLR THERE WILL BE FOUR HOTSPOTS,THE PRIZE MONEY WILL BE 1,325, EACH , ONE TO TEN. 500, 300, 200, 100, 50, 50, 50, 25, 25, 25. FINAL 20,000, 10,000, 5,000, 4,000, 3,000, 1,000, 1,000, 1,000, 1,000, 1,000, 500, 500, 500, 500, 500, 250, 250, 250, 250, 250, 150, 150, 150, 150, 150, 100, 100, 100, 100, 100, 50, 50, 50, 50, 50, 50, 50, 50, 50, 50, 25, 25, 25, 25, 25, 25, 25, 25, 25, 25. EVERY ONE WHO FINISHES FROM 31 to 50 ( IN THE FINAL ) THERE NAMES WILL GO IN A HAT, AND FIRST NAME OUT WILL GET A 3 BIRD FREE ENTRY NEXT YEAR THE FIRST PERSON OR SYNDICATE TO GET TWO BIRDS HOME FROM THE FINAL WINS £2,500 LAST BIRD HOME FROM THE FINAL ,ONTHE DAY.£300 FIRST BIRD HOME NEXT MORN.£200 FIRST ST POST CODE HOME FROM THE FINAL, £250
29,There will be a trophy for the winner of the final race and the top ten pigeon in the final race will receive a medallion. 30,£8,000, WILL BE SPLIT BETWEEN THE FIRST 4 ACE BIRDS. FIRST ACE £4,000, SECOND ACE £2,500, THIRD ACE £1,000, FOURTH ACE £500
31,. All races will close at 330 yards per minute.
32,. Pools are optional and for those who participating. Pool money will be as follows all 4 hotspot races and the final race: £1 £2 £3 £4 £5 £10 £20 £30 £40 £50 £100 £200 and will be paid on a 40% 30% 20% and 10% basis (all pools will be less 15% for administration cost) In the event of insufficient pigeons in any of these races to win all the pool monies the remainder will be equally shared between those pigeons timed in to those pools . In the event of no pool birds being timed in race time individual pool money will be refunded to the fancier(s) who enter such pools less 20% admin. There is also a unlimited Single Bird Nom at £20 with 1 winner less less 15% for administration cost)
33,News of the Pride of the Potteries olr races will be published on Facebook and our web page or in the fancy press. 34,Objections must be lodged with the loft manager in writing within 7 days of the results being made public.
35,All hot spot races and the final race result’s will be easily accessible to competitors and the general public either on face book or the fancy press or on our web site.
36, After the final race all birds home will be sold (auctioned) and the owner will receive 50% of the monies raised and the other 50% will go to the Pride of the Potteries olr if there is no breeding details with the pigeon there will be no payment to the breeder this is after all sales costs have been paid eg auctioneers cost. This also applies to fancy a flutter pigeon’s. Fancy a flutter pigeons may be purchased for the sum of £125 before the first hot spot race depending on there being any available. And breeder & buyer will receive 25% each from the auction sale writing within 7 days of the results being made public.
37. In all hotspot races and the final race a member of the management team or a designated official will be present at the loft at basketing and on clocking. The decision of the PRIDE OF THE POTTERIES OLR management is FINAL.